Koodo Community

Community

changing from prepaid to monthly account

Userlevel 2
A while ago I made the suggestion that you should make changes so that prepaid customers could transfer unused boosters to their monthly accounts, when they decided to become monthly customers. Now I would like to change that request to ask that you stop sending me emails asking me to top up my prepaid account, since I have made the plunge and now have a monthly account. I am not going to need my prepaid account any longer and I am never going to top it up! Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your prepaid account will become automatically closed after 90 days of inactivity , at that time you should stop receiving anything to do with that account.
Userlevel 2
btw this is the email : William, your Koodo Prepaid account has been inactive since 11/05/2013. It's not too late to reactivate your account - as long as you top up before 02/03/2014. If you don't top up before then, you will lose your phone number, account balance and any remaining Booster™️ add-ons.
Userlevel 7
Can you not log into your self serve prepaid account and turn off email notifications?
Userlevel 2
I know that my account will automatically be terminated. I can read that. This was a suggestion so that you can stop annoying your faithful customers lol. You really should have the two "separate" departments open up a communication channel with themselves. btw its not a big deal at all. I know how to delete emails too. lmao and also rofl
Userlevel 5
I'm Zak's Dad wrote:

I know that my account will automatically be terminated. I can read that. This was a suggestion ...

Hey Zak's Dad,

You brought a good point though, so let me look into this to see what the best solution is.

Sumaya