Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing from Plan to Prepaid - Paying off Tab

I would like to switch from my monthly plan to prepaid and I'm wondering: 1. Can I do this through online self-serve (I don't see an option?) 2. If I'm on prepaid, can I keep my tab? Or do I have to pay off my remaining tab balance first? and if the latter... 3. How do I pay off my remaining tab balance through self-serve (I was told this was possible?) Thanks!! I don't see how to do either of these things, but I thought both were possible? Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
It's actually even easier. Port your number to your new prepaid line which will cancel your postpaid service. You'll get a bill for your last month's use and remaining tab (tab is only available for post paid so it won't carry over to prepaid)
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

It's actually even easier. Port your number to your new prepaid line which will cancel your postp...

Yeah just do what Chad said. Simplest way.
Chad Burr wrote:

It's actually even easier. Port your number to your new prepaid line which will cancel your postp...

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Simple Version: 1. It's not something you do in self serve 2. Nope, Nope 3. Login to self serve. You'll see a "tab" tab. Click it. The option is there.