Koodo Community

Community

Solved

change plan but in the same month and don't loose my money

i have a prepaid phone and i want change for mensuel plan but i just paid for my prepaid plan. I just want to know if it's possible to save my cash for item or something else don't want to paid two times for the month and i have to change my phone
icon

Best answer by Sophia 27 March 2014, 21:46

Hi Guillaume, Would you be more comfortable to ask your question in French? There are several people that speak French and there is even a French community 🙂 If you wish to transfer your prepaid plan to a monthly plan, unfortunately your boosters etc won't carry over (I wish!!!)... so you're best off to finish your prepaid boosters first and then move to a plan. Does that answer your question?

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Guillaume, Would you be more comfortable to ask your question in French? There are several people that speak French and there is even a French community 🙂 If you wish to transfer your prepaid plan to a monthly plan, unfortunately your boosters etc won't carry over (I wish!!!)... so you're best off to finish your prepaid boosters first and then move to a plan. Does that answer your question?