Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cant buy boosters without topping up active account with 5 days left

I still have 5 days left on my base plan, which is set to auto top-up, but can't add boosters without topping-up said base plan. why is this? Thanks in advance for any info.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh that is very strange, Ricky. When you say you can't add boosters, can you explain what happens, where do you get the error? You might need to call Koodo but perhaps we can troubleshoot you from here 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Oh that is very strange, Ricky. When you say you can't add boosters, can you explain what happens...

Just thinking about this, did you add funds to your account so that you can add a booster? For example if you want to buy the $25 voice booster, you need to top up your account with $25 first (regardless of the base auto renewal). Perhaps that's all that you need to know 🙂
sorry, should have added the error message. "One or more selected Boosters could not be added to your account. Please top up and try again. Click here to check your Transaction History." Baseplan renewal Date: Base Plan Renewal Date: Oct 6, 2013 I was thinking of calling them up, but wanted to verify with the community first 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ricky levesque wrote:

sorry, should have added the error message. "One or more selected Boosters could not be added to...

Haha we cross posted, Ricky 😃 Yes, I thought as much. You need to have enough funds for the boosters and they can't be taken from your auto renewal top up - you will need to add the correct amount first, then you can add your booster. A bit confusing I know, but that's the way it works 😃
Ricky levesque wrote:

sorry, should have added the error message. "One or more selected Boosters could not be added to...

Gotcha, an oversight on my part. much appreciated Sophia.