Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot add a new Booster

Hey everyone, I am using a Prepaid plan. My data booster is about to use up. So I am trying to purchase a new (same kind) data booster. I've tried many times, it didn't work. Why? Is it because the booster will renew itself automatically when I used up? Many thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is VERY confusing the way it works now, Yu. But you can actually add as many boosters as you like... if you add them one by one. The trick is that the first time you buy a booster, you need to click the arrow pointing to the right. All following boosters you actually need to click "Add More". I once added 4 boosters that way so no need to wait till your booster is used up 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

It is VERY confusing the way it works now, Yu. But you can actually add as many boosters as you l...

Oh! And I forgot the most important bit, this is why you can't add your booster right now....... You need to top up first with $30. This is actually the message you were getting. Sorry about the confusion 🙂
Sophia wrote:

It is VERY confusing the way it works now, Yu. But you can actually add as many boosters as you l...

Now it works. Yes, I should top up first. Thanks Sophia!