Koodo Community
Solved

Cancel extra phone

• 7 May 2017
  • 4 replies

(empty)
icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 7 May 2017, 12:02

If you're on prepaid, cancelling the account is as simple as turning off automatic top ups through self serve and allowing the plan to expire. If you're on post paid, you will need to call in and speak with koodo customer service in order to cancel the line.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you're on prepaid, cancelling the account is as simple as turning off automatic top ups through self serve and allowing the plan to expire. If you're on post paid, you will need to call in and speak with koodo customer service in order to cancel the line.

I tried  to call customer service to cancel my second phone and the customer service is, “closed due to COVID 19”. The robot can’t help me either!!! How can customer service be “closed” due to COVID”??? They can do the job from home like many of us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I tried  to call customer service to cancel my second phone and the customer service is, “closed due to COVID 19”. The robot can’t help me either!!! How can customer service be “closed” due to COVID”??? They can do the job from home like many of us.

Use Koodo assist. Type " I want to cancel" and enter your number to set up call back. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ole 

A significant portion of Koodo’s support staff work in call centres in offshore facilities. These people often do not have the ability to work from home as easily as “many of us”. The staff who are able to work from home have been tasked with completing call backs from Koodo assist, and social media.