Koodo Community
Question

Canada-wide Talk Booster 100 Bonus missing from my account

Show first post

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
First of all, appreciate all your help in this matter Chris.
You have really been amazing during this confusing and frustrating sequence of events.

In the end, the plan was misrepresented to me (the customer) by representatives at more than one Koodo Kiosk. I confirmed several times that it is 100 minutes PER MONTH and the representatives said YES. I even grabbed a flyer from the Koodo Kiosk and wrote down notes before leaving.

So, if this is the case and Koodo is washing their hands with the situation, then I will be cancelling all 3 Koodo PrePaid Lines plus my 2 Public Mobile lines and going to a different SP that does not give out incorrect information and mess up communication between parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren.

Which location was it and do you remember the name of the person.(s) who gave you wrong info?

You could easily check about this bonus minutes through their website too, but if you feel it’s all their fault for wrong info (it could be misunderstandings between you and reps ...?) and not happy about it, then it might be better for you to switch provider.