Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can U tell me if one credit card can be registered on a max of 2 prepaid accounts?

Userlevel 1
In response to@pat_coghlan on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pat_coghlan/status/387700184089501696 @koodo Can U tell me if one credit card can be registered on a max of 2 prepaid accounts? I need to try again after 14-day block period 😞

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh it should be possible... if you are getting an error about the 14 day block, you might need to call Koodo (*611) so they can add the card manually. At least I hope they will be able to do that, I'm sure it's just a precaution to protect you from creditcard fraud 🙂
Userlevel 2
If there is a block they cannot manually add. Been through this all before, and guess what, you get to wait out the 14 days for free! 😉 This is not a precaution, but a poor credit card transaction setup.
I'm trying to get them to answer on Twitter, but their silence leads me to believe that this has not been fixed. If you try to register the same CC on more than 2 prepaid accounts you will be prevented from doing ANYTHING with that CC for 14 days or registering ANY OTHER CC on the 3rd account that you tried to use the CC with. This includes purchasing any boosters on the CC that was successfully registered on the first 2 accounts.