Koodo Community
Question

Can't select a number for new prepaid account

• 4 May 2020
  • 9 replies

I’ve been trying for a couple of days to set up a prepaid phone for my wife but when I use the prepaid self activation, the page for where you select a number is broken. Calling the 866 or 855 number hasn’t helped either. Trying this to see if I can get some assistance….

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was there any specific error message? If possible can you post a snapshot of it here? (hide/delete  personal information before posting please).

The error message is this:

OnlineActivation/PhoneNumber/LoadErrorMessage

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which internet browser did you use? Can you try it on another browser or device? and see if the error happened because of a specific browsers. I tried to change on a test prepaid account, it seemed to work for me. However, as this is the activation process, it could be something else.

This was on firefox, I’ve tried different browsers but still ran into issues with this page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This was on firefox, I’ve tried different browsers but still ran into issues with this page.

Let me flag this. It could be an issue with the activation server.

Any chance on an ETA for when the server will be back up and running properly so I can finish activating the phone? (tried again this morning, same error message)

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you able to activate @Beachboy72 ?

Userlevel 4

Hey! Can you, please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter? Thanks!

Still unable to select a phone number to activate prepaid phone. Tried this morning (May6) and again after receiving these messages. Same error as before.