Koodo Community

Can't reset password for my prepaid account.

• 19 January 2018
  • 3 replies

I have forgotten my password for my Koodo account but still have the password for my email account. When I send an email from the prepaid recovery webpage, the email does not get get sent out for recovery. I have tried many times and when I do receive them, I can't access the recovery page because the link is expired. Please send me a valid link, and ensure that it will not be expired by the time I receive the email.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Nowlan, try refreshing your email as soon as you request the recovery email and keep refreshing until it pops up, it should be within a minute or two and then should give you enough time before it times out.
I'm experiencing this same issue. The email took 2 hours to reach me last night. When I finally saw it this morning, the link was expired. This is frustrating. How am I supose to reset the account?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm experiencing this same issue. The email took 2 hours to reach me last night. When I finally s...See if you can get it sent again. If it keeps taking too long and expires then you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter or call 611.