Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't pay if i cant add a credit card.

problems with credit card on my account since i bought a new sim card. my credit card was not allowing me to top-up, so i deleted it to try to re-add it... i am unable to re-add the card so i tried adding another card without luck. is this a known issue?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Call in to prepaid customer care and they will let you know. Eighther a system issue or they may need to Register your credit card again so you can use it to top up.
just got off the phone with a koodo rep. He said i would have to buy a voucher to keep my account active until they can fix the problem. sounded like a system/account issue since 2 different cards don't work. Thanks for the reply Rocky
Userlevel 3
Ricky levesque wrote:

just got off the phone with a koodo rep. He said i would have to buy a voucher to keep my account...

Remember I'm the Italian Stallion and I am here to assist witht he best of my ability! 🙂 Glad i could help
Userlevel 2
This is not surprising at all! Take a look at this mega thread on Koodo's credit card billing system. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/online_credit_card_system_down_prepaid Because Koodo's system is "special", you now get to wait 2 weeks for the lock on your account to turn off. Good luck!