Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't log in to prepaid self serve. This webpage has a redirect loop

can't log in to prepaid self serve. This webpage has a redirect loop The webpage at https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/Overview/my-profile/change-password/ has resulted in too many redirects.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm getting the exact same thing, Oliver! Did you also get a page about changing your password?
I got that when I was on the monthly self serve (by mistake), but not when I was on the prepaid self serve
Userlevel 6
https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/ (without the change-password bit) worked OK for me.
I cleared my koodo cookies, I took out the ending, like in your link, still said "This webpage has a redirect loop"
doesn't work with Firefox either "The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
I had a similar problem they said they were updating the page. It kept going to this page until I cleared my cache. Found that out by searching the community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry wrong screenshot, THIS is the message I've been getting for over a week, in incognito mode included:

Userlevel 3
Hey Oliver, You should be able to log into your Self Serve now, please let us know. Thank you. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Khaleila wrote:

Hey Oliver, You should be able to log into your Self Serve now, please let us know. Thank you...

Sadly, I'm still getting the redirect loop error, Khaleila. I just tried in incognito browser mode as well, to rule out cookie errors. When I log in there is a tremendously long wait (3 or more minutes) and then the above message appears. Thanks for looking into this 🙂
Userlevel 3
Hey Oliver & Sophia, There seems to still be an ongoing issue with our prepaid Self Serve 😞. We're aware and are currently working on resolving in a timely manner and we thank you for your patience. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star
Userlevel 2
Khaleila wrote:

Hey Oliver & Sophia, There seems to still be an ongoing issue with our prepaid Self Serve 😞....

Sorry kiddo, but five days ain't timely. Not by a longshot.
Userlevel 6
Khaleila wrote:

Hey Oliver & Sophia, There seems to still be an ongoing issue with our prepaid Self Serve 😞....

I think what they struggling with is that some have no proble logging in (it works for us just fine) and some, like you, for some reason still have challenges. I imagine you've already done the basic 'clear you cache and history'.
Im still having this problem, iv called 611 and it seems like they don't care, its so hard for me to check my data. iv been dealing with this for like 3 months, I should be compensated data or something, starting to regret going with koodo. please help!
This webpage has a redirect loop ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
I could login yesterday into SelfServe monthly customer. But, today, I get the infinite redirect loop error when I try to login.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
iBankDesign wrote:

I could login yesterday into SelfServe monthly customer. But, today, I get the infinite redirect ...

Hmmm, very strange... could you try Control - F5, or even deleting your cookies and history? What happens when you try to log in with another browser?