Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't call 611 or log in to self serve

I'm trying to renew my prepaid plan but when I dial *611 it automatically hangs up without ringing. I also tried logging into the self serve online part but I forgot what username I would have used so I tried the "forgot username" option and filled out the info including my phone number and it said that account does not exist. I can still send and receive text messages and my plan isn't supposed to expire until tomorrow. I'm really not sure what's happening or if I'm missing something. I need to top up for work. My phone is a Motorola Moto G if that says anything.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
If you're plan is supposed to still be active then you should be able to call 611. If possible, try calling 1-866-995-6636 from another line.
I unfortunately don't have another line to use right now.
Userlevel 6
Toady Chan wrote:

I unfortunately don't have another line to use right now.

In general, you can try making sure that your phone has 3G enabled. If it is, then try pulling the battery (if possible) and the SIM then try calling again. Otherwise, you can call from a payphone, unfortunately no one here has access to your account for more specific troubleshooting
Strangely enough, I was able to call again about 8 hours later and it finally went through, and the website finally recognized my email address. Really not sure what happened...