Koodo Community
Question

Can't activate my prepaid card on the internet

Userlevel 1
Hello, everytime I want to activate my Prepaid Sim Card on https://activateprepaid.koodomobile.com there is an error apprearing after step 6: Generic Error Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic. Tried it several times now, but it just won't let me get further.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Have you tried using a different browser or clearing cache and cookies in your browser.The newest versions of google chrome , firefox, and IE are the recommended browsers.If the problem persists contact koodo and they can probably set up your prepaid account for you. Also it's free since there was a technical difficulty.1-866-995-6636
Have you tried using a different browser or clearing cache and cookies in your browser.The newest...I have the same problem, and a new browser doesnt work. Its almost impossible to get to your customer service. Isnt there any other way to activate my pre paid sim card?
Have you tried using a different browser or clearing cache and cookies in your browser.The newest...I am stuck with the exact same thing here. Help is greately appreciated!
Have you tried using a different browser or clearing cache and cookies in your browser.The newest...I'm having the same problem
Userlevel 7
Have you tried using a different browser or clearing cache and cookies in your browser.The newest...Hmm I've asked one of the officials about this, they should get back to all of you shortly. 🙂 Just wondering but have you made sure not to confuse things such as o and 0 for example?
i have the same probleme... When is it going to be fixed ?...I kind of need my phone :S
i have the same probleme... When is it going to be fixed ?...I kind of need my phone :Ssorry im not helping... :S im just asking if I only have to wait and the innternet activation will work...soon. Or if need to go see the shop...
i also have the problem is it koodo having problems
Please fix the 'generic error' ... I want to activate it.
I called them and they said that the system is down and to "try again tomorrow"
tried again this am and got the same problem
Activation service is back on!!
Userlevel 6
Hi there, we were indeed having an issue with our activation portal online. You can contact our customer service at 1-866-995-6636 and we'll activate your account for free 🙂 Thank you for your patience and welcome to Koodo ! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.