Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't access Self Serve

I created a self serve account and I got the verification e-mail. I clinked the clink and got confirmation that the account was good. Since then I have not been able to log into the account. I tried resetting the password but the website says that the e-mail is not linked to an account. I tried to create a new self serve account but I can't because the phone number is already linked to an account, an account that I can't access!!  Now the phone is suspended and I can do anything about it! HELP!!

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Krystyna - I'm unable to retrieve an account matching your name nor the email address you used to register for this community. If you're comfortable sharing some more info. here, we'll need the name on the account and the last 3-4 digits of the phone number. If you'd rather share this with us in private, feel free to send a private message to us on Facebook.
the account was set up under my google address (xxxxxx@xx.com) but it was for my daughter. her google e-mail is xxxxxx@xx.com. The last four digits of the number is 2423.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Krystyna Rodmell wrote:

the account was set up under my google address (xxxxxx@xx.com) bu...

Unfortunately I'm unable to find an account under either of the email addresses you provided, nor a line that matches your last name and the four digits of the phone number you shared above. (Note - I've removed the email addresses after searching, for privacy reasons).

If you can send us a private message on Facebook, we can authenticate your account details with you (since we can't get your personal info. on this public forum), and dig deeper from there.
Userlevel 6
Hey Krystyna! Just making sure, are you using the prepaid self-serve system to log in and not the postpaid one? Keep us posted!
I tried to use either one. Both gave me the same result. I made the account under the prepaid and got confirmation e-mail when i set it up. still can't access the account. 
Userlevel 5
Krystyna Rodmell wrote:

I tried to use either one. Both gave me the same result. I made the account under the prepaid and...

Hey Krystyna! Could you please try the "Forgot your password" link: http://koo.do/1nNDYbZ. It should work. Keep in mind that the Self-Serve app does not work with a prepaid account.

Thanks!
Krystyna Rodmell wrote:

I tried to use either one. Both gave me the same result. I made the account under the prepaid and...

I keep getting the same response: We’re unable to verify your email.
Krystyna Rodmell wrote:

Same problem.  Need help.  

SELF-SERVICE / ACCOUNT PROBLEM: I setup an account on 2017-Jan-02 for my wife (Gabrielle Brune).  As noted in Krystyna Rodmell's post, she received (i have seen it myself) the confirmation email stating she was part of the Koodo system.  It is a prepaid account and i registered the account for regular monthly renewal and top-up and received confirmation by text on her phone that the activation was complete.  Text msg read: "Koodo: Your card is registered and your FREE 100 min Talk Booster add-on is in your account." However, there is a problem with the account somewhere in the mix.  When i tried to logon to Koodo Self Service with the email on the account, self services is stating "We’re unable to verify your email."  The email is gabrielle.brune@hotmail.com.

PHONE / ACCOUNT PROBLEM: The problem w. the account i'm trying to resolve is: basically we can dial-out from the phone but can't send texts and attempts to phone her at the number is failing - it appears the request to switch the old bell mobility phone number didn't stick or was reversed by bell mobility or something.  When dialing the number, her old phone rings. This is not the behaviour observed right after we activated the account on Monday of this week (Jan-2).

Please contact us to resolve.  We can be reached at gabrielle.brune@hotmail.com or gedgar@opentext.com.  Other info is on our account in your system.  thx.
same problem with me --please help
Userlevel 5
Dawn Lutz wrote:

same problem with me --please help

Hey Dawn,

Are you on prepaid or on postpaid?

Thanks
I have the same issue and I got a text message from you guys asking if I remembered to pay my bill which I was told would be emailed to me and hasn't yet.
Userlevel 3
Hey Samantha! 

Although you can be notified by email about your bill being ready, the bill itself is only available in PDF format on your self-serve account. Are you having troubles signing in? Have you tried the forgot password button? 

If you have access, you can log into your account and click on view my bill - You'll see the possibility to open it on the right side of the page where the blue arrow is. If you don't have access, let us know and we'll see how we can fix this for you!

If you want to make sure your notifications are properly set up, you can ;

1. Log into your self-serve account
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and selection Viewtransaction history
3. From the sub-menu bar, select the second last option forChange bill type/notifications
4. select your preferred method.
I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

When I try to use the mobile app it says "Account manager must approve this request" and on a web browser either mobile or laptop it says "error to many redirects". I can login using the link from the verification email for my account but I cannot use self serve.
Userlevel 3
Hmmmm that's definitely not normal. We'll have to reset your account, I'm positive it will fix the issue. Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account? If so, you can reach us there and we'll be able to access your account and fix this. Thanks! 
i have a problem too i cant finish my registration help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
bernard lussier wrote:

Prepaid or postpaid?
What error message you got?

Can you post a new question with this link included answer my questions please.
 https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new
bernard lussier wrote:

Having similar challenges with access Self Serve now that I have signed up for Prepaid service.  have tried resetting password that doesn't work as well as it says it doesn't recognize the email address despite this being the one which received the confirmation of purchase on this account.  Help please????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
bernard lussier wrote:

Is the account under "Michael Detje"? I'll ask an employee to see what's going on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
bernard lussier wrote:

@ Michael Can you pls contact us on Facebook private messaging to look into your account?