Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I transfer booster to my another koodo prepaid account?

According to I enter an wrong IMEI # and I activate my new prepaid sim card and I purchase a booster, then I figure out my BB cruve 8520 can not work with Koodo network. So I would like to know could I refund this booster or transfer booster of new sim card to my old sim card. I don't want to waste my money. If you know how to do, please tell me. Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can transfer to a new sim card. You can do that in self serve under Phones. Enter the new sim and you should be good to go. Note that it must be a sim with exisiting account on it. So you can tranfer your boosters and account to another card but not to another existing account
Dennis wrote:

You can transfer to a new sim card. You can do that in self serve under Phones. Enter the new...

Sorry, I am not quite understand. I can not find self serve under Phones. Do you mean change sim card under Base Plans & Boosters?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You can transfer to a new sim card. You can do that in self serve under Phones. Enter the new...

Oops yes i mean chainge sim card
Dennis wrote:

Ok, I am not sure my understanding is correct or not. Suppose I have sim A and sim B, if I want to transfer boosters on B, I should log in B account, do "change sim card", and enter sim A number as B's new sim number; then boosters of B will be transfer to sim A as well. am i right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Log onto Sim B. Change Sim Card Enter Sim A (only if Sim A is currently not an active sim). If SIM A is an active account then you wont be able to do it as you can not transfer boosters or funds between active accounts (ex. I cant give my boosters to your account once it is on my account )
Dennis wrote:

ok, I see now, thank you so much Dennis.