Koodo Community
Solved

Can I refund prepaid remaining balance?

• 1 July 2019
  • 5 replies

When I visited Koodo store, seller said you can't register monthly plan because I am an international student.

So I paid two months fare after then I came back home I succeeded registering Koodo monthly plan through online.

I have remaining balance 55 CAD$ Can I refund it?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 1 July 2019, 05:03

Hi
You made me confused. Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer as of now?

If postpaid, did you cancel your account? Have you received your final bill? If prepaid, if you didn't have an account, how did you deposit your money into it?
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi

If postpaid, did you cancel your account? Have you received your final bill? If prepaid, if you didn't have an account, how did you deposit your money into it?
Hi

Sorry.
First, I have been using prepaid for 2 months and I wanted to change monthly plan.

So I registered monthly plan through the Internet and my postpaid SIM card has arrived at my residence office. I will get it 2nd July.
Also I'm using prepaid now. My prepaid account has remaining 55 CAD$ and I want to refund it or switch monthly account. Is it available?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you buy s prepaid SIM ($20) plus some top-up vouchers at a store?
Did you activate it? If so, which plan? (It comes with $20 credit to buy a base plan or booster. )
How did you put money in your prepaid account ?

I remember Koodo had some promo before that they will give you some credit if you switch from prepaid to postpaid (I forgot details)
You May contact Koodo if it’s still available. If not, usually Prepaid plan is not refundable. So, maybe you can sell it to your friend...?
Did you buy s prepaid SIM ($20) plus some top-up vouchers at a store?
Did you activate it? If so, which plan? (It comes with $20 credit to buy a base plan or booster. )
How did you put money in your prepaid account ?

I remember Koodo had some promo before that they will give you some credit if you switch from prepaid to postpaid (I forgot details)
You May contact Koodo if it’s still available. If not, usually Prepaid plan is not refundable. So, maybe you can sell it to your friend...?

Thanks for reply.

Yes. I bought SIM card and top-up vouchers at a store and I registered voucher through Koodo prepaid website.

lol I've lost my money 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah, unless Koodo wants you to migrate from prepaid to postpaid, the amount in your prepaid account isn't refundable. You could try to give the number to your friend as Mayumi mentioned.