Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can i reactivate a prepaid sim with a new number

changed phones different sim needed so now i would like to activate old sim with new number it hasnt been three months yet since i upgraded phones

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry but a sim can only be used on the same account. You can only reactivate the sim again on your account and change your number, but you cant keep your current number and use the old sim on a new number since that would be a new account
Dennis wrote:

Sorry but a sim can only be used on the same account. You can only reactivate the sim again on y...

so now i live in a town where prepaid koodo sims aren't available and koodo will not sell online without a non prepaid credit card how can koodo help me. cant afford to buy a new prepaid phone just for the sim.... which i have had to do just to keep phone going
Userlevel 6
A sim card is a one time use only unless it is resumed on the same account 😕
Userlevel 4
SIM cards are one use only. Unfortunately you will have to buy a new one but generally pretty cheap
Melissa wrote:

SIM cards are one use only. Unfortunately you will have to buy a new one but generally pretty cheap

so now i live in a town where prepaid koodo sims aren't available and koodo will not sell online without a non prepaid credit card how can koodo help me. cant afford to buy a new prepaid phone just for the sim.... which i have had to do just to keep phone going
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melissa wrote:

I have heard ebay is a great place to buy Koodo prepaid sims for less than Koodo actually sells them for
Melissa wrote:

thanks man ill check that out!!!!!