Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I Purchase the Samsung Galaxy Core LTE on prepaid ?

I want to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Core LTE for my daughter but when I went to Walmart to purchase the phone they had told me I could only purchase it on a plan. I had then talked to someone on the Bell website over live chat if this was in fact true and they said that it was not. I am confused.. I want to get her this phone for Christmas and I just want to know If I can get it for her on prepaid... All help will be appreciated! (:
icon

Best answer by Robert T 6 December 2014, 22:29

Bell is bell, Koodo is koodo. It's 2 differents companies. What you can do is go in-store and buy the core from postpaid without using tab. Just say you want to change phones, without using your tab. Then buy a prepaid SIM card and voila! Also, I've never used the core but if it's like the S2x, I'd suggest you go with the Moto G or Alcatel One Touch Pop (you get 2 years warranty on Alacatel phones) for that price range.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bell is bell, Koodo is koodo. It's 2 differents companies. What you can do is go in-store and buy the core from postpaid without using tab. Just say you want to change phones, without using your tab. Then buy a prepaid SIM card and voila! Also, I've never used the core but if it's like the S2x, I'd suggest you go with the Moto G or Alcatel One Touch Pop (you get 2 years warranty on Alacatel phones) for that price range.