I bought a Samsung phone for an elderly friend in Ontario Canada. Can I get a prepaid Sim Card which works with this phone (see below) ? Easy purchase from where? I am overseas. This is the phone I sent from Amazon Canada. Any advice helpful. These frequencies work there?
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro J250M Dual Sim - 16GB - Factory Unlocked (Gold)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Cellular Network Supported: 3G UMTS B1 B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B8 (900) 4G LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900) B12, B13, B17, B28, B66 Dual SIM Standby
- Screen Size: 5.0" 540 x 960 (qHD)
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core 1.5GB RAM. Internal Memory: 16 GB Supports Memory Card MicroSD (up to 256GB). Operating System: Android Noughat 7.1
- Camera Rear: 8MP Front: 5MP
Best answer by DennisView original