Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I add my wife's koodo phone on my koodo account? What benifits will we get to combine two accounts?

I and my wife have two different koodo accounts. Now, we want to merge these accounts to get any discounts in our monthly bill. Will it also affect our remaining tab balance?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
None of your tab balances will be affected. When you join the two together, you guys will be able to enjoy the benefits of family calling which is basically free nationwide calling to between anyone on the same account. So that free's some of your minutes. It will just cost you $25 to transfer her account/line to yours.
Ahmad wrote:

None of your tab balances will be affected. When you join the two together, you guys will be able...

Thanks Ahmad. I already linked both our koodo self-serve accounts. It did not asked me any $25 charge or any free family calling. How can I join the two accounts and transfer her account to mine? Do I need to visit koodo store or can I do it online? Thanks again for your reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

None of your tab balances will be affected. When you join the two together, you guys will be able...

You need to call Koodo to transfer her account to your account ( transfer of ownership). Another benefit is you will receive one bill that includes individual detail.
Ahmad wrote:

Thanks Mayumi.