Koodo Community

Community

Solved

calls to voicemail , count as mobile to mobile?

Do incoming calls to voicemail , count as mobile to mobile?, Just recently topped up my minutes , but haven't made any phone calls or haven't talked cell to cell or landline. But i just checked and someone left a 1 minute and 22 seconds voicemail . Just noticed on my booster usage that i have used up 2 minutes. It appears that it does, just want more confirmation and maybe a breakdown on the booster usage billing.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Incoming calls to voicemail will not use up your minutes. Calling from the cellphone to check your voicemail messages will.
Thanks Timo , Looks like i need to call Kodoo and sort this out with them , because I've been charged 2 minutes of my booster usage.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carlos Arevalo wrote:

Thanks Timo , Looks like i need to call Kodoo and sort this out with them , because I've bee...

when you checked your voicemail to find out there was a 1 minute 22 second message, were you calling from a landline or from your cell?
Carlos Arevalo wrote:

Thanks Timo , Looks like i need to call Kodoo and sort this out with them , because I've bee...

I have not used my cell to call or check messages yet. i just see on my samsung cell phone under call duration , and under the tab all calls , it shows : Voice call , oo:o1:22 , then i went and logged on my Koodo prepaid account and looked under the booster usage tab , and it shows that i have used up 2 minutes. Thanks for taking the time to reply Timo!
Userlevel 2
Carlos Arevalo wrote:

This seems to indicate that you actually made or received a voice call on your phone. Your phone would not report a call duration if someone left you a voicemail. Check your history and see if you made an outgoing call or answered and incoming call (or possibly someone else used your phone).
Carlos Arevalo wrote:

@ quasarito, that's where I'm looking in the history of calls , under received calls tab log, it has this as follows: _____________ Last Call _____________ Voice call 00:00:00 Video call 00:00:00 _____________ Dialed Calls _____________ Voice call 00:00:00 Video call 00:00:00 _____________ Received Calls _____________ Voice call 00:01:22 Video Call 00:00:00 _____________ All Calls _____________ Voice Call 00:01:22 Video Call 00:00:00 No answered calls, no outgoing calls, no call to voicemail (hence no outgoing calls) no one used my phone i have been monitoring it , actually heard it going off didn't pick up the phone , the caller left a voice mail. Decided to tap on Home button on Android 4.1.2 , on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, takes me to homescreen , then tapped the phone icon, tapped on Logs , then tapped on Menu(left touch button) , then tapped call duration , which displays the information above , the call logs. by looking at the above info , it tells me the length of the voice memo the caller left.