Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Calling Ending on its own

Has anyone else have a problem when you make a call and get into a conversation with someone then the call just ends and then wont let you make any other calls or nothing? I'm getting pretty frustrated with my phone because of this problem For the past couple days my phone has been ending calls on its own and will not let me call the person back! i can't even call *611 to get help with this matter, can anyone help with advice or suggestions on what i should do about this?

12 replies

Maybe your finger is slipping and clicking end call. Also it might be that you are getting dropped calls.
my phone is all touched screen and as soon as it goes to my ear my screen turns off and it even does it when i have it on speaker phone, but thanks for the reply.
Userlevel 7
What phone do you have exactly?
Ahmad wrote:

What phone do you have exactly?

i have the Samsung Galaxy Ace ii
i have been having the same problem. When i called 611 today the system voice recording said "you seem to be experiencing some problems, lets get you some help" and automatically put me in the queue for support. There must be something wrong with their system. I am in Gatineau, Quebec
currently in the wait queue for 14 minutes.
Anthony Lowney wrote:

i have been having the same problem. When i called 611 today the system voice recording said "you...

same thing with my phone as well and i am in the Kingston Ontario area!
ok, got through to support and they are passing me to technical support to open a ticket whatever that means. I find it odd that they would pass me on to tech support after the girl herself told me they are experiencing problems with the network. How are they going to fix my problem specifically if it is a network problem ?
Userlevel 7
Anthony Lowney wrote:

ok, got through to support and they are passing me to technical support to open a ticket whatever...

.... by fixing their network. Like they said, its a network problem and not a hardware problem. So that means they don't need your phone physically to fix the problem.
i appreciate all of your feedbacks on this matter! phone has been working alright fpr the last 3 or 4 hours now 🙂 and thank you Anthony Lowney for your time on calling kodoo to figure out it was a network problem!
that is weird because my boyfriend is also having the same problem as you are but with a different phone and we have no clue why its doing it
Caraessa pollard wrote:

that is weird because my boyfriend is also having the same problem as you are but with a differen...

i guess it was a network problem, it will fix itself, cause my phone has been working a lot better today than yesterday