Koodo Community
Solved

Bought a double data booster but its missing? Who can I talk to for help?

• 15 October 2018
  • 3 replies

I have a 15 dollar prepaid koodo account, and during the double booster deal a few weeks ago, I bought the 2gb booster, along with the 1200 minute booster. The minute booster is fine, and properly registered on my account, but the data is not. I already had a 100mb booster, but once I used it up I was told that I did not have any more data. After double checking the amount of data used on my phone (at what times and how much) and the data usage that was registered on my account, I saw that it was not used past that 100mb point, and it lined up with what was displayed on my phone.

I checked out my purchase history and the data booster was on there, my account was charged for what I bought, but the data is still missing, and it was definitely not used. I looked and added it up. Who can I talk to so this can get sorted out?
icon

Best answer by BobTheElectrician 15 October 2018, 19:58

For just about anything prepaid, you have to call in. Facebook and Twitter reps are not geared to handle very much, so you'll wait half a day just to be told to call *611.

The good news is that wait times on prepaid *611 are very short and your missing boosters will be restored promptly. It does help to have your purchase record handy.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For just about anything prepaid, you have to call in. Facebook and Twitter reps are not geared to handle very much, so you'll wait half a day just to be told to call *611.

The good news is that wait times on prepaid *611 are very short and your missing boosters will be restored promptly. It does help to have your purchase record handy.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@KVIII : I would suggest you call 611 and ask for prepaid service agent. Someone reported that facebook agent directed them to calling.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out.