Koodo Community
Question

Booster purchase

• 20 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Having trouble adding a data booster. I added enough money to the account, but on my iPad or iPhone the add-on page will let me add the booster to the right hand window but won’t allow me to select the purchase button. I tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome with no success. When I did the same thing on my Mac desktop it accepted the purchase right away with no problem. Any idea what the issue may be?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you try purchasing it through the automated system by calling 611 and see if that works?

Userlevel 5

Hi Allan, I think you misread OP question.        “ When I did the same thing on my Mac desktop it accepted the purchase right away with no problem. Any idea what the issue may be?”

Userlevel 4

Having trouble adding a data booster. I added enough money to the account, but on my iPad or iPhone the add-on page will let me add the booster to the right hand window but won’t allow me to select the purchase button. I tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome with no success. When I did the same thing on my Mac desktop it accepted the purchase right away with no problem. Any idea what the issue may be?

I have had this exact issue for the last two talk boosters for my husband’s phone after years of no problems. Tried several different browsers on my iPad, no luck. Had to call in to complete purchase.