Koodo Community
Solved

Billing

• 8 March 2019
  • 6 replies

Lasth 2 months I've been getting a notice saying that koodos is going to take my monthly payment out of my account balance on my prepaid monthly account but it keeps coming out of my visa what's up with that thanks Cheryl
icon

Best answer by Dennis 8 March 2019, 16:55

There are 2 transactions here.

One is the automatic topups from your credit card to your prepaid account. You set this amount and it happens every 30 days.

Second is the payment that is taken from your prepaid account that is used to buy topups and to renew your baseplan

So if you have enough funds added to your prepaid account, you can just turn off the automatic topups for a month or more or just lower it to below your baseplan amount and your prepaid account's funds will slowly dwindle
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There are 2 transactions here.

One is the automatic topups from your credit card to your prepaid account. You set this amount and it happens every 30 days.

Second is the payment that is taken from your prepaid account that is used to buy topups and to renew your baseplan

So if you have enough funds added to your prepaid account, you can just turn off the automatic topups for a month or more or just lower it to below your baseplan amount and your prepaid account's funds will slowly dwindle
Ok so basically stop my visa for the time being and then they should withdrawal from my account balance correct
If I remember they took their money out once before without stopping my automatic withdrawal
But if that's what I needed to do I'll have to do it thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you can stop it for a month and then restart it. Or you can set it for a lower amount
Ok thanks