Koodo Community
Question

Base plan renewal

• 7 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Can I renew my plan before the date it expires, as my data is nearly used all up.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You purchase a booster to add more data to your base plan, buy a data Booster and away you go surfing again
Thank you. I would do that but the boosters are quiet small only like 500mb
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thank you. I would do that but the boosters are quiet small only like 500mb

In that case, you could renew your plan early to get access to more data of the new baseplan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check the Koodo prepaid site every few weeks. Last November they had a bonus booster sale (twice the quantity for the same price). The data booster prices are way out of line in comparison to what's offered in the heavier baseplans.

Thank you. I would do that but the boosters are quiet small only like 500mbIn that case, you could renew your plan early to get access to more data of the new baseplan.

How do I renew it before the expiry date? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you. I would do that but the boosters are quiet small only like 500mbIn that case, you could renew your plan early to get access to more data of the new baseplan.
How do I renew it before the expiry date? 🙂

Looks like you have to pick a different baseplan... there's no option to renew the same one. Go up a step if you are worried about running out of data again. Consolation is that the new one lasts a full 30 days from the time you sign on. More robust plans all have unlimited text and talk, so that's not an issue.