Koodo Community
Solved

Base Plan Expired on Automatic top-ups

My phone service is no longer working. I have automatic top-up and my account says the plan has expired. How can I resolve this?
icon

Best answer by Mats 3 January 2019, 21:20

RMHood wrote:

Yes, my account says I'm registered for auto top-up and the next top-up was scheduled for Jan 1/19, but it didn't happen. The credit card used for auto top-up is also good, so not sure why this happened.

I would top up manually now to get service back. Make sure expiry date on your card is up to date. If that doesn't work you can call and see if Koodo can tell you what happened.

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So it says that it is expired on self serve, but does texting still work on your phone?
Texting does not work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you manually top up to get it to work?
I guess I could, but would the auto top-up also occur?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RMHood wrote:

I guess I could, but would the auto top-up also occur?

Not sure. Did it work before or is this the first time you tried it?
Everything was working fine until the auto top-up didn't happen and in turn, the plan expired.
Badge +4
Do you show a positive balance in your account? In transaction history does it show the automatic top up happening?
Yes, my account says I'm registered for auto top-up and the next top-up was scheduled for Jan 1/19, but it didn't happen. The credit card used for auto top-up is also good, so not sure why this happened.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
But did auto topup work in previous months is what we are asking
Yes, it's happened every month in the past without any problems
Badge +4
RMHood wrote:

I would top up manually now to get service back. Make sure expiry date on your card is up to date. If that doesn't work you can call and see if Koodo can tell you what happened.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd just do it manually this time and see if the issue happens again next month. It it works next month, then consider this just a minor glitch. If the doesnt auto topup again, then I would contact Koodo
will do. Thanks.