Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Base $15 prepaid Plan

Hi there! If I choose base prpaid plan for $15 am I able to receive local, LD and intl' calls? Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes you can however the calls aren't included in the $15 base plan and you would still have to pay for the calls.
THX for your prompt reply. Is it $0.45 per minute local and LD calls?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JackK wrote:

THX for your prompt reply. Is it $0.45 per minute local and LD calls?

LOL sorry I already responded to Chad, but just to emphasize, on the same $25 booster, outgoing calls will be 5 cents Canada wide, 10 cents to the US and 25 cents to the rest of the world 🙂
Userlevel 7
Hey JackK Source: http://help.koodomobile.com/prepaid/base-plans/can-i-make-calls-on-the-unlimited-messaging-base-plan The Unlimited Messaging base plan gives you unlimited text and picture messaging 24/7 for 30 days and there are no pay-per-use charges, unique only to Koodo. Remember with this base plan, you can’t make any calls or receive calls on your phone. If you'd like to make or receive calls, then simply add a Talk booster. They start from $5 and do not expire! That means that if you don’t end up using all your minutes, they’ll just carry over the next time you renew your base plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Right! And if you buy the (one time, until used up) $25 Talk booster, incoming calls will be [b]five cents per minute Canada wide. You can't get that ANYWHERE in Canada with Prepaid 😃
Thanks a lot! 🙂