Koodo Community
Solved

Automatic top-up problem (prepaid sim)

Automatic top-up problem: although i have registered my creditcard successfully online, the web failed to automatically top-up for me on the next billing date... this has caused my mobile service to be cut suddenly, and i only found out when i couldn't send out a message on my phone... in the end i had to login to my account and top-up with the same creditcard manually, and then my service resumed... but because of this, i didn't get the 10% off for automatic top-up... how did this go wrong? and how can i prevent this from happening again? (i don't want my service to be cut suddenly again...) thank you!
icon

Best answer by Nabil Koodo 30 October 2014, 14:02

Hi Cecilia, Your best bet would be to contact our Customer Service at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline or *611 from your Koodo phone. A rep will look into this 🙂. Thanks ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi Cecilia, Your best bet would be to contact our Customer Service at 1-866-995-6636 from a landline or *611 from your Koodo phone. A rep will look into this 🙂. Thanks ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.