Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Automatic Top Up Bonus Not Credited

Userlevel 2
How long does it take for the 10% Automatic Top Up bonus credit to show up in my account? I've been signed up for ATU since I first joined Koodo, and on all my previous top-ups I've received the 10% bonus credit. But not this time around.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Usually within a few hours, so I would call them, Jake 🙂 *611 and ask what happened.
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

Usually within a few hours, so I would call them, Jake 🙂 *611 and ask what happened.

Honestly, I don't have half an hour to waste every time something comes up with these guys. I wonder if that's part of their strategy - they can avoid paying me $1.50 since it's not worth my time to call them about it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Usually you get to talk to someone under 30 minutes OR you could use the e-mail function. Works too!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I guess I'm lucky... every time I call I get through instantly! But I usually wait till later in the afternoon. What type of message did you get, Jake? Did it say your 10% top up discount is applied?
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

I got hold of someone, at first they had no idea what I was talking about. Then when I explained in detail what it was, they finally understood what I meant and said it would take several hours for the credit to update following the ATU being processed. As of right now, the 10% bonus still isn't showing, so it looks like I'm going to have to call them again tomorrow morning.