Koodo Community

Community

Automatic Billing got 10% off but now says I owe 1.50

Prepaid talk and text plan

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Login to self serve and view your ebill. Here it will tell you what the $1.50 charge is for. If you still need some help just let us know!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Mikey, you probably have a balance of $13.50 right now, so your account tells you that you need to top up the remaining $1.50 for next renewal. You can check this in self service, if you like you can post a screenshot of the first page and we'll confirm 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hey Mikey! The $1.50 on your account isn't something you owe - it's the 10% off credit that you got.  Hope this clarifies things! 
ok thanks but it wasn't the way i read it so i still pay the whole 16.95 correct 15.00 plus tax thats what came on my visa
sorry not use to seeing a balance without the - in front of it so will my account still charge me the 16.95 or should i see 15.45 or somewhere around there  thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mikey Wilson wrote:

sorry not use to seeing a balance without the - in front of it so will my account still charge me...

Your auto top up will always stay at what you set it to... So in time you will build up more and more credit. You can use it to buy a booster, or lower your top up for a while, the choice is yours.