Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Are there any talk minutes included with any base plan?

I noticed that there are no talk minutes information in any of the base plans for prepaid. Does it mean there are none?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
You are correct. You can add prepaid minutes. 25 Talk Minutes - $5 100 Talk Minutes - $10 500 Talk Minutes - $25
Userlevel 6
You do get unlimited 5PM, 7PM, and anytime local calls, if you need to call outside your local calling area, you will have to purchase minutes.
Erwin wrote:

You do get unlimited 5PM, 7PM, and anytime local calls, if you need to call outside your local ca...

i don't understand the exactly meaning your prepaid base plan my question is do i need to adds-on for the 50 dollarsbase plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

You do get unlimited 5PM, 7PM, and anytime local calls, if you need to call outside your local ca...

For local calling, the $50 baseband does not need any talk boosters. However, you will not be able to make any long distance calls, and you wouldnt be able to receive any calls when you leave your local area as Talk boosters are required for Canada Wide.
Userlevel 7
Erwin is sort of right, BASE PLAN (RENEWS EVERY 30 DAYS) $15 Unlimited Messaging (Text and Picture) NO VOICE $25 Unlimited Messaging (Text and Picture) Unlimited Local 7pm Evenings & Weekends (Incoming and Outgoing) $35 Unlimited Messaging (Text and Picture) Unlimited Incoming Calls Unlimited Local 5pm Evenings & Weekends (Incoming and Outgoing) $50 Unlimited Messaging (Text and Picture) Unlimited Local Calling (Incoming and Outgoing) The Minutes Tyler C posted are considered anytime Canada Wide minutes.