Koodo Community
Question

a little confused

• 5 November 2012
  • 6 replies

O.k. Just bought a koodo phone. Supposed to have canada wide calling even on pre paid and I did actually put an extra 100 minutes on it and some how I'm down to I think about 89??? I've called my dad and my friend up in Neslon BC and I've also talked to my son today. Have the pre paid plan for 35 a month on my phone. Just trying to figure out whats going on

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Sorry, but what's the problem? You used your phone and now you have less minutes to use. That's normal.
Userlevel 5
Sorry, but what's the problem? You used your phone and now you have less minutes to use. That's n...I think what Jill is trying to say is that, he has unlimited local 5pm/weekends in his prepaid plan ($35 one). Since today is a 'sunday', all of his calls should of been unlimited. But are you sure you were making LOCAL calls? Because the prepaid plan only covers local. If you called anyone that was out of the province, that would be 'Canada-wide' which uses your minutes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you're looking for a workaround get yourself a Skype unlimited north America subscription. For 2.99$ a month you can get up to 9 Skype 2go numbers. These numbers are local to you but ring different numbers all over north America. Check it out, it's how I keep in touch with my family in FL. Chad
Userlevel 1
Here is what the 35$ base plan will allow you to do on your prepaid account: 1.Unlimited outgoing Evenings & Weekends. 2. Evenings are from 5pm until 8am the following morning 3. Weekends are from Friday 5pm to Monday morning 8am 4. Unlimited incoming local calls.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here is what the 35$ base plan will allow you to do on your prepaid account: 1.Unlimited outgoin...One point you missed in your squak was that evening and weekends are Local. But you got your other points so...
Userlevel 1
Yeah Chad - sorry basically for LD calls cx has 100 minutes booster and it will take him 2 minutes for 1 minut for ld calls - you got the point - thank you for your feedback