Koodo Community

Community

*611 telling me to dial *611

This is extremely frustrating. My talk boosters are all used up, so I tried adding one to my account through prepaid self serve and it tells me that the service is down and to dial *611. Fine. So I dial *611 and it tells me, "we could not complete your call... you don't have an active booster, yadayada" and then it tells me to dial *611! WTH? That's what I just did! It's an endless loop. What can I do to fix this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should be able to dial 611 on your Koodo phone even if you dont have an active booster.  Is your base plan active?
Yes it is, that's why this is so frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In that case I recommend contacting Koodo via private message on facebook or twitter
Well that's going to be problematic as I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't have a Facebook or Twitter account.
How long does it usually take for the self serve service to go back online? Because I can wait it out if it's just going to be a few hours.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hello whatsup wrote:

How long does it usually take for the self serve service to go back online? Because I can wait it...

I think this prepaid booster topup has been an issue all week.

I recommend creating a dummy social media account, or possibly try to call Koodo on another phone.