Koodo Community

Community

Solved

$35 prepaid plan

hey guys, I paid $35 for my plan and it says that it includes 200 minutes of Canada wide calls, but when I try to call it says that it cannot complete call, because my base plan does not cover it. Can you please tell me what to do?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sabina,

Are you a pre-paid or post-paid customer?

What is the exact error message you get when you try to make the call? It should always place the calls regardless of whether or not your plan covers it unless your with pre-paid.
Hi, we cannot complete you call, you don't have an active booster, and it is not covered by your base plan. I'm prepaid customer. 
Userlevel 7
Thank you.

The reason you are getting this error is because your 35$ plan only includes unlimited INCOMING calls and calls on evenings and weekends starting at 5pm. Meaning, if you want to make calls during the day you must purchase an additional minute booster. 
But I was told that I have 200 minutes when I purchase this plan!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sabina Zhurykbay wrote:

If an agent at the Koodo booth told you this. Go back and speak with that person(if feasible to do so) an tell them that you did not get what you were told you were going to have. It happened when I signed up but something different and it was fixed immediately. I was put on the correct plan and felt confident in Koodo at that point! Best of luck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sabina Zhurykbay wrote:

I am assuming that the rep accidentally told you the postpaid plan details, as the 35 a month postpaid plan does indeed have 200 minutes. Also, unless you need the data, or don't want postpaid, I suggest getting the $35 Canada wide talk and text plan which has unlimited nationwide calling, and texting.