Koodo Community
Question

2504: Your balance is too low

• 3 May 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
I am with Bell and my daughter has the koodo prepaid.
I sent her a picture yesterday and she received this error - 2504: Your balance is too low
Again today I messaged her a bitmoji and she only receives "2504: Your balance is too low"

Since it's prepaid with auto top up I am not sure what balance is low.
Can anyone shed some light on this for us?

Thanks!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
WHat happens when she tries to message you? Can she receive text messages from others?
Userlevel 1
So I just asked her to message me and while I was waiting for a reply used my other daughter's phone (Rogers).

Koodo phone received 1 of the picture, bitmoji triggered the error and I sent 1 more pic and she got that.
Beside the images it says MMS as well if that matters. Her Koodo is Samsung and both the bell and rogers are iphones.

When she sends to me there are no issues.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So I just asked her to message me and while I was waiting for a reply used my other daughter's phone (Rogers).

Koodo phone received 1 of the picture, bitmoji triggered the error and I sent 1 more pic and she got that.
Beside the images it says MMS as well if that matters. Her Koodo is Samsung and both the bell and rogers are iphones.

When she sends to me there are no issues.

It could be a bitmoji issue going between iphone and andriod

Does that mean if you send a regular text to her everything works?
Can you send the bitmoji as an MMS (this means picture messaging)
Userlevel 1
Thanks we will keep an eye out since I know yesterday there was no bitmoji just a picture!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks we will keep an eye out since I know yesterday there was no bitmoji just a picture!
Ok i think i understand. THe android phone is unable to understand the bitmoji since it doesnt have bitmoji's or the bitmoji app installed. This means any bitmoji sent will be sent as a picture
Userlevel 1
She has bitmoji installed and we use to be able to send them back and forth without issue. She received one from me on the 29th.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
She has bitmoji installed and we use to be able to send them back and forth without issue. She received one from me on the 29th.
Can she send bitmojis to you successfully?
Userlevel 1
Oh my mistake - she didn’t send them to me but has them on her phone because of Snapchat. I did send them to her though and they showed up fine without any errors.