Koodo Community
Question

250 mins US Talks Booster

• 9 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Ive just added this $20 booster for a trip im doing this weekend. When i go into my account overview the purchase is not listed as an add on but in the top right corner it says I have a current balance of $20. Have I done something wrong, not completed the transaction or will it show later ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe the balance needs to be added to your account first, then the account balance can be used to add the booster. I'm on postpaid though, so I haven't done it myself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log into self serve and check Phone services => Usage summary to display the status the service reps see. The initial welcome page often comes up short.

The prepaid site has gone from high-school level to kindergarten , especially around your renewal date. Any semi-pro organization that posts on the welcoming page that your account has been suspended while they can still dip into your payment source obviously is not customer oriented.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
SO the process is you add $20 to your prepaid account. Then you use the $20 in your account to buy the booster you want
Got it. Thanks for the help.