Koodo Community

Community

Solved

100 minutes not showing up, customer service call costs $5??

Why is it that when I added my Visa, my 100 minutes did not show up? Why is it that when I tried calling customer service, it said that the call would cost me five dollars?? Right now I don't have an extra $5 to spend on something that should be free. People keep saying just wait, and it takes a while for the 100 minutes to show up, but it's been a week so I'm starting to think it's not going to happen. Can someone please help?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Yeah thats taking longer than it should. Inquiries into your account do not cost money to call customer service. You're only charged for this you can do on self-serve like top-up, change plans, boosters, etc. call them and explain whats happening and they should add the minutes for you
Thanks for the reply. So what number do I call to avoid the 5 dollar charge?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Olivier Oddson wrote:

Thanks for the reply. So what number do I call to avoid the 5 dollar charge?

Just 611 from your phone, Olivier, then choose option 6. I know the voice will mention the $5 charge, but trust me... you won't get charged for this question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Email option to avoid being stuck climbing up the phone tree, since it's not a life and death situation: https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus
Userlevel 7
Hi George, have you tried removing your card and re adding it? When i did that for my account, the booster showed up.