Koodo Community

Community

Solved

100 Minute Talk Booster Add-on for Free question

Hi:

On this page at the bottom, in the "nitty-gritty" section:

https://www.koodomobile.com/prepaid-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_PrepaidPlans

5. The $15 base plan requires a Talk Booster add-on and sufficient anytime minutes in your account to use voice features.

From what I've read in the forums, when I setup a new prepaid $15 base plan and add a credit card, I get a 100 Minute Talk Booster Add-on for Free.

Do I still need to buy additional talk booster add-on or can I use this "free" talk booster add-on for my $15 base plan?

Thanks.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You dont need a talkk booster at all if you dont want one
Userlevel 6
Hey AJ! Just to clarify, you don't need to have a talk booster already in order to use the 100 free minutes.  The 100 free minutes will be added on your account even if you have a $15 plan.  Hope this helps 🙂
Melissa wrote:

Hey AJ! Just to clarify, you don't need to have a talk booster already in order to use the 100 fr...

I registered my cc, since I got an email telling me that I would get 100 free minutes....3 days in I haven't gotten anything....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melissa wrote:

Hey AJ! Just to clarify, you don't need to have a talk booster already in order to use the 100 fr...

Some times, it takes longer... But you got your email notification, so you will get it :) 
I would contact them if it didn't appear after a week or so.
when does it show up. i registered my daughter last night and still not showing online that the 1oo is ther only the 25 i gave her. and i am not wasting 5 dollars just to call and inquire . silly you  have to pay for help 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TraciM wrote:

when does it show up. i registered my daughter last night and still not showing online that the 1...

You only have to pay for help when resolving things that cannot be done by yourself via Self Serve.
Is the free talk booster every month or just the first month?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michelle wrote:

Neither actually 🙂 it's a one time bonus that you get to keep until used up.
Michelle wrote:

So the base account of $15 would be charged to the registered credit card every month and talk booster would be as needed?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michelle wrote:

Yes, exactly. You can buy a booster every time you need one, so after you use up your bonus minutes, it would make sense to buy the largest booster as the best value for your money.