Koodo Community
Question

100 minute talk booster

• 9 September 2019
  • 5 replies

I just signed up yesterday and chose the $15 base plan. During the process it said something about adding 100 minute free booster and save 10%.
I added my credit card for auto top ups but my 100 mins was never added. Do I need to do anything on my end to get those 100 mins? It said once my account was activated it would be added in minutes and that was yesterday.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That should be all. I seem to recall it can take a couple days. If nothing still then we can flag the post for a rep to look into
That should be all. I seem to recall it can take a couple days. If nothing still then we can flag the post for a rep to look into

Thanks I will keep checking. Was just concerned since I remember it saying it would take minutes after activation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks I will keep checking. Was just concerned since I remember it saying it would take minutes after activation.

Log into self-serve. Click on Phone services => Usage summary to display the status the service reps see. The initial welcome page often comes up short.

That should be all. I seem to recall it can take a couple days. If nothing still then we can flag the post for a rep to look intoThanks I will keep checking. Was just concerned since I remember it saying it would take minutes after activation.
Log into self-serve. Click on Phone services => Usage summary to display the status the service reps see. The initial welcome page often comes up short.

This is what I see which is maybe odd as well? Should the 250 mb of data I get with the $15 be a "booster add on"

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Seems normal for the 250 of data. Call 611 to get your intial problem solved.