Koodo Community
Question

your a thieving company will post this everywhere sent a bill I all ready paid to collection so I will send 1 penny a month my number was 3063160646 I will be making a web sight on this matter. very week losers

• 6 February 2014
  • 5 replies

your a thieving company will post this everywhere sent a bill I all ready paid to collection so I will send 1 penny a month my number was 3063160646 I will be making a web sight on this matter. very week losers

5 replies

Did you have a question? If you would like help or our advice on something your not giving us much to go on. This forum is not a direct line to koodo.
Userlevel 4
Pretty sure he made his point, Ness lol
Pretty sure he made his point, Ness lollol yeah well he is only making himself look bad. You don't get anywhere like this.

I received my first bill and was charged for the period of time the phone was still in transit (Jan 10-Jan 13) for the first number assigned to me by Koodo (905 area code)  a total of $15 + partial charge + HST .   I transferred this assigned phone number to my existing number before the phone arrived on Jan 13th.

Koodo should be able to track when the phone actually arrived and by the SIM card activation and not charge while the phone is in the box enroute to new user.  This is not the way to treat a new user

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi C M E! Please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter if you still need help with this! We can adjust the bill for you if the device was received after the line was activated.