Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Wosim

Hello Koodo I have a plan with you for 67$ monthly I have started my SME and I am interested in an easy no. my current no. needs a little tweak and I need help from management to change my no to a special no. anyone can help? appreciate a reply. Regards

8 replies

Userlevel 3
If your requesting a telephone # change it can be done online through self serve. Click Mobile phone/change number. Otherwise a $25 fee would apply if you call customer service to change your telephone # for you.
Hi I don't mind the 25 provided I get the no I want the no available online are not the no I am looking for can you help ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The online tool searches the entire database of numbers which are available with Koodo. If you have typed in the last 4 digits you want and there are no matches, you're out of luck.
Userlevel 3
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The online tool searches the entire database of numbers which are available with Koodo. If you h...

Timo is right! Unfortinately what you see on self service for available numbers is what we would see in customer service. So if it's not available apologies but you'll have to choose an alternate # or from one of the #'s listed. :*(
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The online tool searches the entire database of numbers which are available with Koodo. If you h...

That sucks all the good no. Are removed from the list purposely I am sure if koodo wants the can give a good no eg 7788888888 look even if this no cost say 1000 USD I'll pay please advise
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

yeah, because there's no possible way that popular numbers like 7788888888 could be the first to go.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I offer 8000 USD for no similar any sellers ?
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

you'd have to call the number you want and ask the person if they're willing to sell. Be careful not to harass them though,