Koodo Community
Solved

Wish to buy motorola g power , but wish to keep same rate plan. Is that possible ?

I have an LG  phone now. Wish to upgrade to a motorola g power. I wish to keep the plan I am one. Is that possible ?

icon

Best answer by Sophia 10 June 2021, 00:12

Ok, first of all, what I meant to say is that the Tab that you can get depends on the PLAN you have (not a Tab, if any) - some cheaper or older plans can only quality for Tab Basic.

Second: all you need to do is transfer the SIM card from your old phone to the new one, which will take care of the number. Anything else, such as apps etc you will need to install yourself 🙂 The connection fee is only for when you buy your phone in store, if you buy online, you pay no fee at all.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Short answer: yes. However, of you're asking whether you can buy it on a certain tab other than basic, that would depend on what plan you have currently.

I do not have a tab at the moment. I pay monthly

Another question  Does the connection fee include transferring all the data from the old phone  ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, first of all, what I meant to say is that the Tab that you can get depends on the PLAN you have (not a Tab, if any) - some cheaper or older plans can only quality for Tab Basic.

Second: all you need to do is transfer the SIM card from your old phone to the new one, which will take care of the number. Anything else, such as apps etc you will need to install yourself :) The connection fee is only for when you buy your phone in store, if you buy online, you pay no fee at all.