Koodo Community
Solved

Wireless Home Phone without ordering Hub

• 4 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Good Morning All. 

I had wireless home phone service with koodo in 2018  and I had to purchase the hub with the service. 

However, I have discontinued the service after one year, but still I have the hub with me. 

I want to purchase the service again as there is a promotion going on which is $5 per month. A few days ago, I wanted to order online and find out the there is no option to order only the Sim Card. 

So my question is, will I be able to order only the Sim card (Not the Hub) through online? or what would be the procedure to purchase the service with out the Hub?  

Regards

Mostafa

icon

Best answer by Goran 4 January 2021, 17:40

I don't think that you can online. I know that you can buy just a Sim card online though it's default is likely for cellular service. I know any Sim card should work for home phone service though. You may have to schedule a callback to get it setup as such.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't think that you can online. I know that you can buy just a Sim card online though it's default is likely for cellular service. I know any Sim card should work for home phone service though. You may have to schedule a callback to get it setup as such.

Thank you so much Goran.  I have scheduled a call back. :grin: