Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Wireless Home phone on same account as cellular phone

I have a question about that Koodo wireless home phone plan and the Koodo $30 100 MB, 100 minutes cell phone plan ... Would those two phones on the same account qualify for unlimited Canada-wide family calling?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Nicholas.

If they are on the same account, I believe they will qualify for unlimited calling between the 2. 
Hi Robert, I was just told that the Wireless Home Phone plan does not have the "Mobile to Mobile Calling" SOC code in it right now, so that would mean that it doesn't have access to the Family Calling with the Cellular plans on the same account... Can anyone from Koodo Mobile confirm, please?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nicholas Hui wrote:

Hi Robert, I was just told that the Wireless Home Phone plan does not have the "Mobile to Mobile ...

I have asked your question to our Koodo liaison, Nicolas 🙂
Nicholas Hui wrote:

Hi Robert, I was just told that the Wireless Home Phone plan does not have the "Mobile to Mobile ...

Thanks Sophia!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nicholas Hui wrote:

No reply yet but it's Friday evening... I'd be in a pub too 😛 will update when we have more information 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nicholas Hui wrote:

@Spohia,
Jimmy's or Jack's?  :-)
Userlevel 4
Hi Nicholas, the answer is yes. If both plans are on the same account, they both qualify for unlimited Canada wide family calling 🙂
That's great to hear. Thanks!!