Koodo Community
Question

Will this charge me?

• 20 March 2013
  • 5 replies

I have the fifty dollar koodo plan in Canada, can i text Massachusetts for free?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

If you have the $50 Canada-Wide Talk and Text plan, it includes unlimited messaging, which includes texting to the US and internationally, and receiving text messages back, for free. Text away!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have the $50 Canada-Wide Talk and Text plan, it includes unlimited messaging, which includ...Keep in mind that this is only if you are in Canada when you are sending / receiving these texts. As soon as you leave Canada you will be charged accordingly.
if Canada Wide plan and you're at 45 or more, no, but based on your description, it seems that you are on another plan, so it is better to check your plan if it is on site, or if it is an old one, check it from self service
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
if Canada Wide plan and you're at 45 or more, no, but based on your description, it seems that yo...Issa all of the current plans include unlimited messaging. Even the 20$ plan.
Userlevel 6
if Canada Wide plan and you're at 45 or more, no, but based on your description, it seems that yo...Issa, the resemblance is striking... I seriously thought for a second that you were the late Billy Mays http://www.beards.org/blog_billymays.jpg