Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will the Koodo double data offer be returning? I've been waiting for my contract to come to an end and just as it did the offer ended.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We don't know, Ryan... but I'm pretty sure there will be SOME offer soon 🙂 Are you looking into moving to Koodo? In that case you can get one of the current plans, and the beauty is as soon as they offer a double plan, you can switch right away 🙂
Userlevel 3
Sophia wrote:

We don't know, Ryan... but I'm pretty sure there will be SOME offer soon 🙂 Are you looking into ...

Being able to switch to a new plan is a great thing about Koodo, but aren't there restrictions on how often you can switch. I thought it was once per month but I don't know if this is in effect for the first month or not. Then again, maybe I'm just remembering incorrectly.
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

We don't know, Ryan... but I'm pretty sure there will be SOME offer soon 🙂 Are you looking into ...

It's one per billing cycle which is actually more than fair and would only be considered a limit for those trying to abuse it.
Userlevel 7
Koodo can't comment on future promotions/plans. Just keep checking their website and Facbeook page as that's where you'll see them first.