Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will I get the UNLIMITED iNCOMING PLAN INCluded in the $34 plan?

And please tell me what are the different plans for unlimited incoming Plans

5 replies

Userlevel 3
No. It needs to have unlimited incoming listed to get that feature. Only the $64 and higher plans include unlimited incoming minutes since that have unlimited calling (incoming and outgoing). There used to be plans that included unlimited incoming (starting at $35) but they are gone now, For $10 you can add unlimited incoming to any plan. So the cheapest plan with unlimited incoming minutes is $29+$10=$39. I'm not sure, but this may vary by province.
Thanks For the reply,I will plan to buy the one you said $29 +$10.Are there any other networks that is economical to have incoming and outgoing plans?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Krishna Sharma wrote:

Thanks For the reply,I will plan to buy the one you said $29 +$10.Are there any other networks th...

What do you mean by other networks, Krishna? Since this is the Koodo community, you're most likely to be recommended Koodo plans... but if you want independent advice, you're best off to Google around a bit 🙂
Userlevel 5
Krishna Sharma wrote:

Thanks For the reply,I will plan to buy the one you said $29 +$10.Are there any other networks th...

You can go to google, but we all know you'll come back to Koodo... 🙂
Userlevel 7
If you're going to provide your own device and don't care about data, Telus has the best overall. $40 + tax, Unlimited Canada-wide calling, texting, Call Display and voicemail.