Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will I get a notification when I am near my allocated minutes or data for the month?

Would I get notification when I am near my allocated minutes or data for the month? I thought I do...but I never receive any alert....

5 replies

If you are using an Android phone, then you can go into the settings of your phone and set a limit for your phone. Go into settings and hit Data Usage, and you can choose the limit for your data so you can't go over, or you can set a warning so it will notify you if you hit the max amount
Userlevel 4
Joong Ho wrote:

If you are using an Android phone, then you can go into the settings of your phone and set a limi...

Just to add...make sure the data usage cycle matches your billing cycle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go into your self serve and click on emails and notification under your profile it will bring up the option to have different notifications. Just check off which notifications you wish to have.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Go into your self serve and click on emails and notification under your profile it will bring up ...

Can not find any link of notification or email under my profile and oither menu.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
If you are not on data saver or any flexible plan for Data, you will receive 2 data alerts at 75% and 95% of the limit! Courtesy of Koodo, just make sure you have access to Self Serve account to monitor your usage!